The seven products:
1. ‘Rhod’ - produces protein — model organism: Rhodococcus bacteria
2. ‘Cyan’ - produces sugar & oxygen — model organism: Cyanobacteria
3. ‘Pseu’ - extracts water from air — model organism: Pseudomonas
4. ‘Caul’ - produces protein — model organism: Caulobacter
5. ‘Gluc’ - produces fibre — model organism: Gluconanacetobacter
6. ‘Lith’ - extracts minerals from rocks — model organism: Lithotrophs
7. ‘Lact’ - produces vitamins — model organism: Lactic acid bacteria
Bioplastic Fantastic , Future Food Possibilities , Johanna Schmeer , Bio- and nanotechnology , Enzyme-enhanced bioplastic
We are a bunch of creatives from very diverse backgrounds, like architecture, interior architecture, design and graphics design held together by our passion for fresh ideas, new technology, alluring concepts, effortless fun, relentless design, products, and dreams. All of us are a working professional creating living spaces, environments in a daily basis focused on three areas like homes, work- and leisure-spaces.
We want to include you in this flow of creativity through our selection on how we work, live and play.